Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One Year!!!


So this is going to be a combined post since I have been slacking on writing.


Alright... I am now at 26 weeks and I can't fathom how fast time is flying! We are having a little boy and while at first I wasn't all that excited about him not being a girl, I love him so darn much now:) It's amazing the kind of love you can have for something that is still living inside of you. I would not trade my little boy for anything! Jacob, of course, is super excited that he's going to have his Jacob Enos LeBlanc Jr. Yes... that is his name;) Jacob wanted a junior so that's what we are going with. Lol. And I'm really okay with it too. On a different subject though... we bought some baby stuff! Everytime I look at the store or I register online it suprises me how much joy it brings me to get things to take care of this blessing in our lives. Yes... I' am a glowing, happy, proud mother-to-be!


On Sunday, Jacob and I celebrated our one year anniversery! We made it! I'm not surprised but I sure am glad. The first year was filled with trials and tears that made us stronger as a couple. We did lots of learning and still have lots left to do:) There are so many happy memories to remind us that we DO belong together! I am so excited to spend forever with the man that I love.


To celebrate our one year together Jacob told me he would take me to dinner theatre, which took me off gaurd because it is not his thing. So I proceeded to get us tickets for a show a Mesa's Broadway Palms. Of course I couldn't wait but Jacob was a little leery. We had our dinner and the show was amazing! Jacob even enjoyed it and found himself humming tunes from the show on the drive home. Hahaha! I love him so much! He said he would have to take me to another show sometime;) Now we're working on year #2 and every year after that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment