Monday, August 9, 2010

33 Weeks and Counting!

I sure the title of this blog gives it all away but if you didn't get itor haven't been keeping up with us LeBlancs... I'm 33 weeks along!!! The weeks seem to pass quickly and slowly at the same time. I can't wait to meet this little boy of mine! Jacob wishes he were already here... I have to remind him that we want Jr. to be healthy so we should probably be patient. Lol! We haven't had anymore ultrasounds since we found out we were having a boy but there have been plenty of doctor's appointments. I liked only having to go once a month but that is definately out of the question now. As far as we know Jacob Jr. is healthy and the doctor says he's growing on schedule so that's great. I know I said it once but we just can't wait for this due date to come around!


We've had both the baby showers (one in Thatcher/ one in Payson) and they were amazing! Lots of things we needed were given and the company was amazing! It's great to know that our baby will have lots of people to love him once he comes.


I guess that's all for now but we'll keep everyone updated as the weeks progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment